- DELL PowerEdge R740 2U Rack Mount Server
- Intel Xeon Silver 4210R (10 Core, 2.4 GHz, 13.75 MB Cache) Processor
- 32 GB DDR4 RDIMM RAM
- 1 X 1.2 TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 2.5" Hot-plug Hard Drive
- PERC H730P RAID Controller 2GB NV Cache
- DVD +/-RW SATA Internal
- Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1GbE BASE-T
- 2 X 750W Hot Plug Redundant Power Supply
- Warranty - 3 Years Next Business Day from Service Center
Product Code: PER740MM1
Availability: In Stock
Sold By: Aryan InfoTech Computer Equipment Est
DELL PowerEdge R740 2U / Intel Xeon - S 4210R (10 Core) / 32 GB / 1 X 1.2 TB / 2 x 750W PS
General-purpose workhorse optimized for workload acceleration
Maximize your application performance with the PowerEdge R740 server, which brings you the perfect balance of accelerator cards, storage and compute resources in a 2U, 2-socket platform. With a wide range of GPU and FPGA options, the R740 has the versatility to adapt to virtually any application and provides the optimum platform for VDI deployments. The R740 offers up to 16 x 2.5” or 8 x 3.5” drives and iDRAC9, so you can scale to meet demands and simplify the entire IT lifecycle.
- Cloud applications/Web tech
Achieve IT transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
The R740 is a general-purpose workhorse optimized for workload acceleration. With its versatility, the R740 can help you transform your data center for VDI, artificial intelligence and software-defined storage (SDS).
- Simplify and accelerate VMware vSAN deployments with validated, pre-bundled and tailored Ready Nodes.
- Drive demanding workloads with 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors and Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory
- Scale your VDI deployments with 3 double-width GPUs, supporting up to 50% more users when compared to R730.
- Free up storage space using internal M.2 SSDs optimized for boot.
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72% with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware vSphere, Microsoft System Center and Nagios.
- Help improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.