- Lenovo V50t Tower Desktop - 10th Generation
- Intel Core i7-10700 (8 Cores, 2.90 GHz, 16M Cache) Processor
- 4 GB DDR4 Non-ECC RAM
- 1 TB SATA HDD
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Lenovo USB Keyboard & USB Mouse, DOS.
- Warranty - 1 Year from Authorized Service Center
Product Code: 11HD001TAX
Availability: Call 96629007 / 96629004
Sold By: Aryan InfoTech Computer Equipment Est.
Lenovo V50t MT Desktop / i7-10700 / 4 GB DDR4 RAM / 1 TB SATA HDD / DOS / 1 YRS
The power to boost productivity
- The Lenovo V50t combines powerful processing with high-performing memory.
- It runs seamlessly and has a user-friendly BIOS interface, making faster boot times and system optimization a breeze to configure.
- With enhanced security and a wealth of ports, plus a choice of discrete graphics, this easy-to-manage 13L tower is sure to boost your productivity.
Engineered for productivity—and sustainability
The Lenovo V50t is one highly productive tower desktop PC. With up to 10th Gen Intel Core i9 processors, plus seamless memory and storage, it has the power to zip through any task. It’s also certified for low noise and energy efficiency, better for the planet and your bottom line.
One machine, two personalities
Need to edit a 4K video or check your email? With a simple-to-use BIOS interface, the Lenovo V50t lets you switch between performance modes to suit your needs. You can also choose the discrete graphics card—either 2GB of NVIDIA GeForce or 4GB of AMD Radeon. The choice is yours.
Right at home, anywhere
With its sleek, polished finish, the Lenovo V50t looks at home anywhere, from the office to the study. It also comes with a dedicated USB port for a keyboard and Smart Power On, enabling you to fire it up with a shortcut key rather than the on button.
One less thing to worry about
The Lenovo V50t is hardwired with Trusted Platform Module firmware to encrypt data and passwords. It has Smart USB protection to prevent rogue USB use, and a tamper-proof clip for the cables connected to the ports. And there’s a Kensington lock slot and padlock loop to physically secure the PC.