- Capacity - 480 GB
- Interface - 6 Gbps SATA
- Typical power (R/W) - 2.3 W / 2.9 W
- Sequential read rate - 550 MBps
- Sequential write rate - 520 MBps
- Warranty - 3 Month from Authorised Service Center
Product Code: 4XB7A10196
Availability: Call 96629007 / 96629004
Sold By: Aryan InfoTech Computer Equipment Est
Lenovo 480 GB Entry SATA 6Gb Hot Swap SSD
The Lenovo ThinkSystem PM883 Entry SATA 6Gb solid-state drives (SSDs) in capacities ranging from 240 GB to 7.86 TB are general-purpose SSDs based on the Samsung PM883 platform. They are engineered for greater performance and endurance in a cost-effective design, and to support a broader set of workloads.
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the PM883 Entry SATA SSD offerings and their key features, specifications, and compatibility. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about the SSDs and consider their use in IT solutions.
The Entry SATA SSDs have the following features:
- Low cost, read-intensive SSD from Samsung.
- 2.5-inch industry standard form factor with hot-swap tray.
- 6 Gbps SATA interface.
- Advanced ECC Engine and End-to-End Data Protection
- Samsung 32 layer V-NAND stacks the vertical NAND layers in three dimensions, solving the cell-to-cell interference that causes data corruption in planar NAND.
- Protect data integrity from unexpected power loss with Samsung's advanced power-loss protection architecture.
- Supports Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T).
- Dynamic Thermal Guard Protection protects the SSD from overheating by automatically controlling the speed of the CPU relative to its core temperature