- Anti Virus, Intrusion Prevention System, Web Content Filtering
- Application Control and client less BYOD ( Mobile device management ) WAN Opt & Web Caching, SSL & IP Sec VPN
- FortiASIC processor – 27 GB Throughput,
- 3 M Concurrent sessions
- 2x GE RJ45 HA / MGMT Ports
- 16x GE RJ45 Ports
Product Code: FG-200F
Availability: Call 96629007 / 96629004
Sold By: Aryan InfoTech Computer Equipment Est
FortiGate FG-200F Hardware plus 1 Year 24x7 FortiCare and FortiGuard Unified Threat Protection (UTP)
FortiGate 200F Series
The FortiGate 200F series provides an application-centric, scalable and secure SD-WAN solution with next generation firewall (NGFW) capabilities for mid-sized to large enterprises deployed at the campus or enterprise branch level. Protects against cyber threats with systemon-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement.
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic.
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services.
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology.
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic.
- Independently tested and validated for best-in-class security effectiveness and performance.
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs.
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources.
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments.
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management.
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture.
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation.