- AutoCAD any time, anywhere
- Cloud storage connectivity
- Quick measure
- Drawing history
- Xref compare
- Block palette
- Floating windows
Product Code: C1RK1-WW1762-L158
Availability: In Stock
Sold By: Aryan InfoTech Computer Equipment Est
AutoCAD - including specialized toolsets AD Commercial New Single-user ELD Annual Subscription
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings. Draft, annotate and design 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces and mesh objects Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, counting, adding blocks, creating schedules and more Customise with add-on apps and APIs
Experience enhanced automation with AutoCAD 2022
AutoCAD 2022 software includes industry-specific toolsets, an improved connected experience across platforms and Autodesk products and new automations such as Count.
Work faster and more precisely with specialised toolsets
AutoCAD includes industry-specific features and libraries for architecture, mechanical design, electrical design and more.Complete design tasks in a fraction of the time. Automate common actions such as inserting doors, generating bills of materials and creating PLC I/O drawings. Access over 750,000 intelligent objects and parts with industry libraries.
Save time with specialised toolsets
These seven studies show an average productivity gain of up to 63% for AutoCAD tasks completed with the help of a specialised toolset.
Adds features for architectural drawing, documentation and schedules, and for automating drafting tasks.
- Create floor plans, sections, elevations and other building design drawings using specialised tools.
- Additional features include walls, doors and windows.
- Use 8,500+ intelligent architectural objects and styles to support AIA 2nd edition, BS1192 DIN 276, ISYBAU Long Format, ISYBAU Short Format and STLB layer standards.
Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you to create, modify and document mechanical designs for manufacturing.
- Automate mechanical engineering tasks, such as generating machine components, dimensioning and creating bills of material.
- Create parts, assemblies and other drawings for product design using specialised tools.
- Use 700,000+ intelligent manufacturing parts, features and symbols to support ISO, ANSI, DIN, JIS, BSI, CSN and GB standards.
Map 3D toolset
Incorporate GIS topology with AutoCAD so you can use and maintain CAD and GIS data for planning, design and data management.
- Create, maintain and communicate mapping and GIS information within the AutoCAD drawing environment.
- Use task-based tools to manage GIS data and aggregate it with design data.
- Access spatial data stored in files, databases and web services.
- Use standard data schema, automated business workflows and report templates for Electric North America, Electric Europe, Water, Wastewater and Gas industries.
Adds electrical design features to help you to create, modify and document electrical controls systems
- Create panel layouts, schematic diagrams and other electrical drawings using specialised tools.
- Use consistent project standards with drawings organised in a project-based structure.
- Includes a library of 65,000+ intelligent electrical symbols to support AS, GB, IEC, IEC-60617, JIC, JIS, NFPA and IEEE standards.
Adds features to help you draught draft, design and document MEP building systems in an AutoCAD environment.
- Create accurate construction documentation of MEP systems design.
- Use task-based tools to create MEP drawings for building systems.
- Use 10,500+ intelligent MEP objects to support AIA 2nd edition, BS1192 Descriptive and BS1192 – AUG Version 2 standards, and DIN 276, ISYBAU Long Format, ISYBAU Short Format and STLB layer standards.
Plant 3D toolset
Adds features to help you produce P&IDs and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model.
- Generate and share isometrics, orthographics and materials reports.
- Create schematic diagrams, plant layouts and other drawings for plant design using specialised tools.
- Includes a library of 400+ intelligent plant objects such as equipment templates, support templates and structural members to support 40 standards, including ANSI and DIN.
Raster Design toolset
Adds raster-to-vector tools to help you to convert raster images into DWG™ objects. Edit scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
- Despeckle, bias, mirror and touch up your images.
- Use standard AutoCAD commands on raster regions and primitives. Easily erase raster images, lines, arcs and circles.
- Create lines and polylines from raster images, and convert raster files into vector drawings.
- Show and analyse geo images in Civil 3D civil engineering software and the Map 3D toolset.